Knowledge Base

How do I obtain a copy of information related to Orange County Civil Service Exams or my Civil Service employment history?

All requests for information must be in writing and sent to:

Commissioner of Human Resources
30 Matthews Street
Goshen, NY 10924

Please include detailed information as to the nature of the documentation being requested. We will acknowledge receipt of your request within 5 business days; however, it can take up to 20 business days to provide the documentation requested. 
Updated 6/12/2013 10:41 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!