What if I cannot make a scheduled exam date?

Requests for an Alternate Test Date must be addressed to the Civil Service Unit (Fax #291-2569) and be signed and dated. Please include the reason you are unable to attend a scheduled exam and attach backup documentation.
Click here for a copy of the Alternate Test Date Policy.
Updated 6/12/2013 10:43 AM