Chemical Dependency Services
WELCOME - How Can We Help YOU?
** Orange County Chemical Dependency Providers**
Have You Asked the Question? – does he or she have a problem with drinking? Pills/opiates? Other substances?
- Are you looking for help for a loved one?
- Do you need to know where to start or whom to ask?
- Are you scared, embarrassed, or ashamed?
- Are they not the same person when they are using?
- Does their using affect their ability to show up and/or perform at work? At school?
- Does it affect them or their family financially?
- Is it making them physically ill?
- Has it negatively impacted any of their personal relationships?
You have come to the right place!
Start by calling our Family Navigator (FN) at The Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Council (ADAC) of Orange County whose numbers are listed below or the Orange County Department of Mental Health (OCDMH) @ (845) 291-2600: The FN is available to help those seeking treatment and/or families who don’t know where to start, what questions to ask, or how to help their loved one
Ask for the Family Navigator
Substance Abuse Information