Bookmark and Share

OCTC Notices 2016

August 19, 2016

Notice of Funding Opportunity via TAP and CMAQ.

The New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT) is making available $98.7 million in funding to support the statewide Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP) and the Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality Improvement (CMAQ) Program. This funding is being issued in support of bicycle, pedestrian, multi-use path and transportation-related projects, as well as projects that reduce congestion and will help meet the requirements of the Clean Air Act. These programs will provide up to 80 percent of project-related cost, with the remaining 20 percent provided by project sponsors. Projects will be chosen through a competitive selection process. As Orange County receives CMAQ funding in a separate solicitation process, it is not included in this CMAQ application.

The deadline for applications is October 21, 2016. NYSDOT will be accepting pre-applications for preliminary review through September 30, 2016. NYSDOT will be holding several informational webinars/workshops for agencies interested in applying; dates to be determined.

For more information/guidance please see the NYSDOT website.