Promotional exams require you to be permanently employed in the participating agency and to have served on a permanent basis in the specific title(s) noted on the exam announcement. Please read the announcement carefully to ensure you meet the promotional qualifications.
Please check the website periodically for notices regarding promotional opportunities that have been issued to County Departments and various jurisdictions within Orange County.
The following promotional exam announcements have been posted in the Department of Human Resources and the participating department(s) noted below. In order to participate in the promotional examination(s) listed, you must possess the required permanent service with the participating department(s) as noted on the promotional examination announcement.
*All checks and money orders for civil service examinations MUST be made payable to the Commissioner of Finance. *
Continuous Recruitment - Promotional Examinations
- #720 Nursing Care Manager (PDF)
- #722 Supervising Public Health Nurse (PDF)
- #721 Nursing Care Supervisor (PDF)
- #733A Typist II IDP (PDF)
- #733B Typist II (OCCC) (PDF)
- #733C Secretary-Sr Secretary PM (PDF)
- #733D Senior Level Clerical PM Municipal (PDF)
- #733Z Sr. Secretary PM OCCC (PDF)
- #788A Account Clerk IDP (PDF)
- #788B Account Clerk PM (OCCC) (PDF)
- #788C Account Clerk-Typist PM MUNICIPAL (PDF)