Short Term Rehabilitation
Sub-Acute Rehab Program:
Services provided in a Modern 14,000 square-foot therapy gym featuring state-of-the-art treatment modalities. Resident rooms are located in two dedicated units for an enhanced rehabilitation experience.
Physical & Occupational Therapy provided seven days per week [Monday – Saturday 7:00AM to 7:00PM, Sunday 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM]
- 25+ Full time New York State Board licensed therapists with diverse clinical expertise.
- Individualized treatment plan approved by referring physician.
- In-house Physiatrist follow-up if clinically indicated.
- Therapy Evaluation and treatment initiated the day of admit.
- "Team Approach" to care.
- More than 2+ hours of therapy per day [if clinically indicated and ordered by physician].
- Therapist will follow specific treatment protocols recommended by your surgeon.
- Innovative community re-integrations program with simulated bedroom, kitchen and Car Transfer Simulator to facilitate transition to home.
- EMR based clinical documentation.
Specialized Therapies & Services Provided
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and Orthotic/Prosthetic intervention.
- Joint Replacement Rehab [will implement specific treatment protocols recommended by your surgeon].
- Fracture/Surgical Fixation – Post operative Rehabilitative care.
- Stroke Rehab and Neurological disorders
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation – strength and endurance training
- Amputee/Prosthetic rehab
- Movement disorders
- Cardiac Rehab
- Pain Management [Post-operative - Laminectomy, Spinal Fusion]
- Fall prevention and balance training
- Wound Care