Stony Ford Golf Course
211 Route 416 ● Montgomery, New York 12549
- General information/ Tee times/ Rates
- 845 457 4949 or email [email protected]
- Lessons/ merchandise/ driving range
- 845 457 9993 or email [email protected]
- Restaurant/ Catering/ Bar/ Grill room
- 845 457 3128 or email [email protected]
Tom Quinlisk, Golf Course Manager
- Outings/ leagues/ facilities/ general information
- 845 457 4910 or email [email protected]
The course is closed for the season.
|Weekdays ||$28 walking before 12:00 noon ||$44 riding before 12:00 noon|
|$20 walking after 12:00 noon ||$36 riding after 12:00 noon|
|Weekends ||$32 walking before 12:00 noon||$48 riding before 12:00 noon|
|$20 walking after 12:00 noon ||$37 riding after 12:00 noon|
- Memberships, including junior and senior rates, are available.
Tee Time Reservations & Polices:
- Tee time reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance. This applies to all reservations including online, in person and by telephone.
- A tee time reservation can be made for two, three or four golfers.
- Only one tee time reservation can be made per online tee time inquiry. Please call the golf course if you would like to make multiply tee time reservations.
- On the day of play, tee time reservations can be made online, in person or by telephone.
Amenities & Services:
- 18-hole golf course with 4 sets of tees ranging from 5,504 yards to 6,548 yards.
- A putting green that can be used for chipping and putting.
- Driving range consisting of 15 stations with grass tees.
- Fully stocked golf pro shop.
- 140-person banquet facility.
- Locker rooms with showers.
- Golf Professional offering golf lessons.
- 19th Hole bar & restaurant with great food and a full bar.
- Golf outing packages ranging from 20 to 120 golfers.
Pro Shop Services:
- Craig's Golf Shop
- Please contact the Golf Professional, Craig Toth
for more information @ 845 457 9993
or [email protected]
Orange Hospitality Catering:
- The Stony Ford Golf Course offers a grill room/ bar and a 140-seat banquet facility.
- Please contact Bill Cummings for more information @ 845 457 3128 or [email protected]