Information & Assistance
Orange County NY Connects is a point of entry program that provides comprehensive and objective information and assistance on long term care. This information and assistance is provided to consumers of all ages and their caregivers who are exploring available options for home, community based and institutional long term care services. Contact Orange County NY Connects at 845-615-3710.
Office of Aging Assistance
Orange County Office for the Aging assists older adults and their caregivers by listening to their concerns, helping them identify problems and linking them to the appropriate available community based programs and services designed to meet their needs. Aging Services Specialist can assist individuals to access services, entitlements and benefits, such as Home Delivered Meals, in-home personal care, Elderly Pharmaceutical Insurance Coverage (EPIC), Medicaid and Medicare.
Apply for Benefits
- 2021 Certified Home Care Agencies Servicing the Orange County Area (PDF)
- 2021 Non-Medical Companionship Aide Services List Servicing the Orange County Area (PDF)
- 2021 Licensed Home Care Agencies Servicing the Orange County Area (PDF)
- 2021 Orange County Adult Homes and Assisted Living Facilities (PDF)
- 2022 Orange County Senior Citizen Center (PDF)