Beaver Dam Lake District
- 7 PM - Second Wednesday each month
- Beaver Dam Lake Community Building, 557 Shore Dr, New Windsor
- Erica Dahl, Chairperson
- Christopher Vohl, Vice-Chairperson
- Colette Fallon, Secretary
- Kevin Boyle
- Louis J. Cascino
- Fred Widman
- David Miskovic
The annual election of the Beaver Dam Lake Protection and Rehabilitation District of the County of Orange (“the District”) will take place on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 between the hours of 3:00 PM and 8:00 PM at the Beaver Dam Lake Community Building located at 557 Shore Drive, New Windsor, New York for the following purposes:
- To elect one (1) member of the District Board from the New Windsor section of the District for a three (3) year term commencing January 1, 2021 and ending December 31, 2023.
- To elect two (2) members of the District Board from the Cornwall section of the District for a three (3) year term commencing January 1, 2021 and ending December 31, 2023.
- To elect one (1) member of the District Board from the Blooming Grove section of the District for a three (3) year term commencing January 1, 2021 and ending December 31, 2023.
All Resident Electors of the District shall be entitled to vote at this election and may vote for any position on the ballot. (A Resident Elector is a resident of the District who is duly registered to vote with the Orange County Board of Elections for at least 30 days immediately prior to the election).
Any person desiring to have his or her name appear on the ballot as a candidate for any office listed above must file a nominating petition on a form provided by the District that is signed by at least twenty (20) Resident Electors of the District. All candidates must reside within the section of the District in which they are running and must be a Resident Elector of the District.
Nominating petition forms will be available beginning Friday, November 6, 2020 and may be obtained from the Orange County Commissioner of Public Works, PO Box 509, 2455-2459 Route 17M, Goshen, NY 10924 or by email at BDLBoard@gmail.com. Completed nominating petitions must be submitted to and received by the Orange County Commissioner of Public Works not later than 4pm on Friday, November 27, 2020.