Freedom Fest - Vendor Info
Date: Friday July 29, 2022 (No Rain date)
Time: From 4:00 - 8:00 PM (Vendors have the option to stay open after 8:00PM)
Place: Thomas Bull Memorial Park
Set Up Time: Friday at 2:30 to 4:00 PM ALL VENDORS MUST BE IN PLACE BY 3:45 PM
Thank you for your interest in participating in this year’s Freedom Fest event. Please note the following:
All temporary food service establishments must also apply for, and obtain, a permit from the Orange County Health Department before June 22, 2022. Please see online permit application (PDF) here.
Please call the Health Department for any questions regarding food permits at 845-291-2331.
Please note the following:
- There will be NO REFUNDS.
- No set up prior to designated time.
- No dogs allowed.
- No beverage or food sale (without appropriate permit).
- Spaces are assigned.
- After unloading, vehicles must be moved to assigned parking.
- Tents must be brought by vendor and properly staked. No beach umbrellas.
- Electricity not provided (vendors may bring their own generators).
- Registration Fee is $100.00 per 10x10 space.
Please retain a copy of this application for your records. Thank you for participating in our 2022 Salute to our Veterans.