- Departments A - D
- County Executive
- Freedom Fest - Vendor Info
Freedom Fest - Vendor Info
Date: Friday July 21, 2023 (Rain Date Friday, July 28, 2023)
Time: From 4:00 - 8:00 PM (Vendors have the option to stay open after 8:00PM and MUST remain in their spaces until after the fireworks)
Place: Thomas Bull Memorial Park
Set Up Time: Friday at 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ALL VENDORS MUST BE IN PLACE BY 2:45 PM
Registration Fee per 10x10 space: $100.00 (Spaces will be limited to 10 vendors)
Registration Fee per 10x20 space (food trucks only): $150.00 (Spaces will be limited to 16 vendors)
All temporary food service establishments must also apply for, and obtain, a permit from the Orange County Health Department. Please call the Health Department at 845-291-2331.
All Vendor Applications must be received by Tuesday, June 20th at 12:00 PM.
Please note the following:
- NO REFUNDS.
- No set up prior to designated time.
- Spaces are assigned and will be on a first come/first served basis.
- No pets.
- No beverage or food sale (without appropriate permit).
- After unloading, vehicles must be moved to assigned parking.
- Vendors must bring their own tents, which must be properly staked. No beach umbrellas.
- Electricity and/or generators will not be provided.
Fill out the Vendor Application Form here.
Please retain a copy of this application for your records. Thank you for participating in our 2023 Salute to our Veterans.