- Departments A - D
- County Clerk
- Record Room
Welcome to the Record Room of Orange County Clerk, Kelly Eskew.
Here you can find information regarding some of the documents we maintain and services we provide.
We have computers for the public to use free of charge to search the online records.
You can make copies of documents in the Record Room. Both plain and certified copies.
You can also search some of these documents online from the comfort of your home or office. Please visit the Online Record search website for more information.
This page is currently a work in progress. Please check back for any changes. Thank you!
Records maintained by the County Clerk's Office
- Assignment of Mortgages
- Building & Loan Agreements
- Business Certificates
- Census Records
- Certificates of Incorporation
- Deeds @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Federal Tax Liens
- Limited Partnerships
- Lis Pendens
- Maps (Including old Atlas maps)
- Mortgages @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Naturalization Records
- Religious Corporations
- Satisfaction of Judgments
- Satisfaction of Mortgages
- Supreme & County Court Actions (Civil & Criminal) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Obtaining copies of records
If you are looking to obtain a copy of public records, we have a few ways you can do this.
You can come into the office anytime to obtain plain and/or certified copies of the documents we have. Certain requests such as divorce records are only available to the parties involved and/or their attorneys. Below you will find forms we have available if you are unable to make it into the office to obtain the documents in person.
Copies fees are:
- $.65 per page for plain copies ($1.30 minimum)
- $1.25 per page for Certified copies ($5.00 minimum)
- Payment can be made by Cash, Check or Money order made payable to the Orange County Clerk
- Please include a self addressed stamped envelope so we can return the documents to you