Orange County Sewer District Number 1
Credit and Debit card payments for July 2021 sewer invoices will ONLY be accepted online via Allpaid at www.GovPayNow.com using the Pay Location Code (PLC): a004cg. There is a 2.5% service fee per transaction. Please enter your account number exactly as it appears on your invoice making sure to include all dots and dashes.
Click Here to pay your sewer invoice online.
Check or money order payments should be mailed to OCSD #1, PO Box 956, Harriman NY 10926. Please write your account number on your form of payment exactly as it appears on your invoice making sure to include all dots and dashes.
If you are closing on your property in the next 30 days, the fastest way to pay your invoice and have proof of payment is with the credit card option.
Whether you have a private sewage disposal system (septic tank) or you are connected to Orange County Municipal Sewer System, each has the same thing in common: they are designed to treat domestic waste only, human waste, and toilet paper.
This means NO paper towels, disposable wipes, antiseptic wipes, feminine products, petroleum products, paints, paint thinners, industrial cleaners, grease, pesticides, etc. are to be flushed down the toilet.
During the Covid19 State of emergency, as declared by the NY Governor and Orange County Executive, there is a high demand for toilet paper and if not available, paper towels, cleaning wipes, etc.
Despite this crisis it does NOT change the plumbing’s ability to handle non-conforming wastes. If you are using additional amounts of paper towels and disposable wipes that’s a very good thing to stop the spread. However, it is equally important to dispose of them properly, in the garbage.
On top of this crisis no one needs the additional headaches of a backed-up plumbing system.
- ORANGE COUNTY SEWER DISTRICT NO. 1 APPLICATION FOR SEWER LATERAL CONSTRUCTION, REPAIR, MODIFICATION AND/OR CHANGE OF USE (PDF)
- Local Law 11 of 2020 (PDF)
- EASEMENT RELEASE Version 2018.01 (PDF)
- Harriman STP Draft SPDES Permit Comments from County to DEC 02-15-2018 (PDF)
- Harriman STP Draft SPDES Permit from DEC 07-05-2017 (PDF)
- PERMANENT_EASEMENT Version 2018.01 (PDF)
- Sanitary Sewer Flow Monitoring Systems and Controls Basis of Design Final Report 01-26-18 (PDF)
- Sewer District Number 1 Construction Notes (PDF)
- Sewer General Guidelines, Construction Application and Permit Procedures, Standard Details, and Sanitary Sewer Specifications (PDF)
- Sewer Use Ordinance of 2008 (PDF)
- TP-584 Form (PDF)