1. Visit the DMV webpage for more information on scheduling appointments

    Visit the DMV webpage for more information on scheduling appointments Click here...
Notify Me® View All

Questions you may have in relation to the Orange County Probation Department in relation to the Coronavirus as of March 20, 2020

  1. Do I have to report my probation officer?

We are in the process of contacting everyone who is on probation but please call 845-291-4750 if you have not been contacted and you will be given instructions. If you report by email please continue.

  1. How do I pay my restitution or fees?

If you have a credit or debit card you can pay by clicking on the link listed on this web page. You may also mail a money order. Please note, if using a money order to pay restitution it must be made payable to: The Orange County Probation Department. If using a money order to pay DWI or Admin fees, it must be made payable to: The Orange County Commissioner of Finance.

  1. Will probation officers still be coming to visit me at my residence?

Yes, unless you have been given different instructions by your probation officer.

  1. If I have been told to stay home by my doctor should I still go to probation?

No, contact your probation officer to receive instructions on how to proceed.

Goshen Probation OfficeThe Probation Department’s primary function is to provide community based supervision for adult and juvenile offenders. The department serves all of the criminal courts within the county as well as Family Court. The Probation Department is also the county monitor for Ignition Interlock Devices.


The Probation Department provides the following voluntary services for county residents:

  • Child Support, Visitation, Custody and Paternity Petitions: In the Newburgh area please call 845-568-5000 and in the Goshen area please call 845-291-4750.
  • Crime Victim Assistance Program
  • Order of Protection Petition Services: If you believe you need an Order of Protection please call 845-291-4750 and request assistance, all inquires are confidential. If you are unable to call please visit us at the County Government Center in Goshen.

Additional Information and Links

Pay Supervision Fees and Restitution

You can now pay the Orange County Probation monthly supervision fee and/or restitution by credit or debit card by clicking the appropriate link below. Note: All credit/ debit card transactions will be charged a 3.75% surcharge ($1 minimum surcharge).

To pay RESTITUTION Click Here

To pay DWI Supervision Fees Click Here. (DWI CASES ONLY)

To pay Probation Supervision Fees Click Here. (ALL OTHER PROBATION CASES)

GovPayNetAccepted credit cards

If you are a victim who is owed restitution and have changed your address and/or phone number, please update your information by calling 845-291-4750 

Contact Information

Do you believe someone on Probation is engaged in illegal activity and/or violating the terms of their probation? Please contact us Immediately at 845-291-4750. Submit an anonymous tip.