Resources for Kids
- Asset Development - Search Institute’s identified 40 Developmental Assets. Kids can learn how to build on their personal qualities and experiences.
- Environmental Education Camp (ages 12 to 17) - The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation offers week-long environmental educational camps for seven weeks each summer for youth ages 12 to 17. The main focus of these camps is environmental education; campers spend their week immersed in the natural environment. Camps are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Department of Labor - Ages 14+: Balancing school and work can be difficult. Attached you will find information that will make it easy for you to find out where to go for working papers, safety and health on the job, and filling out job applications and resumes while giving you the time to focus on your studies.
- Library Listing (PDF)
- Library Spot - Homework help for Kindergarten through 12th grade. Online libraries, reference desk with maps, quotes, tons of information on many topics like music, government, people, and more.
- School Listing (PDF)
- Stop Bullying Now - You can learn all about bullying and what you can do to stop it. Take a look around and you’ll find games and cartoon Webisodes that help you Take a Stand. Lend a Hand.
- Nickelodeon - Entertainment along with online safety cartoons featuring the characters of Rocko’s Modern Life, as the characters learn online safety.
- PBS For Kids - Games, stories, music, behind the scenes of Sesame Street and other favorites for younger kids!