NEARI is nationally recognized for bringing professionals and families the practical, helpful, and cutting edge information they need to care for at-risk children, youth, and adults.
The National Child Traumatic Stress Network (NCTSN)
Established by Congress in 2000, the National Child Traumatic Stress Network (NCTSN) brings a singular and comprehensive focus to childhood trauma. NCTSN’s collaboration of frontline providers, researchers, and families is committed to raising the standard of care while increasing access to services. Combining knowledge of child development, expertise in the full range of child traumatic experiences, and dedication to evidence-based practices, the NCTSN changes the course of children’s lives by changing the course of their care. Visit the National Child Traumatic Stress Network website.
Visit our new Complex Trauma Resource webpage to find fact sheets, speaker series information, webinar notices, and other resources on complex trauma. Recent additions include fact sheets for Service Providers Working with Homeless Youth and Young Adults, for Shelter Staff Working with Homeless Children and Families, for Caregivers, and our newest edition for Educators.
The National Center for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
The National Center for PTSD is dedicated to research and education on trauma and PTSD. They work to assure that the latest research findings help those exposed to trauma. Visit the National Center for PTSD website.
Centers for Disease Control
Read more about Adverse Childhood Experiences Journal Articles by Topic Area.
- LGBTQIA Meet & Greet (PDF)
- 2017 to 2018 Coordinated in Home Support for Free Training Calendar for children and adults with Spectrum Issues, Developmental Disabilities (PDF
- Children's Services Listing (PDF)
- No-Cost Clinical Counseling Services for Sexual Assault Victims (PDF)
- Youth Gender and Sexuality Support Group - Rockland County (PDF)
- Youth Trans Support Group - Rockland County (PDF)