Chemical Dependency Services

WELCOME How Can We Help YOU? 

** Orange County Chemical Dependency Providers**

Have You Asked the Question? – does he or she have a problem with drinking?  Pills/opiates?  Other substances?

  • Are you looking for help for a loved one?
  • Do you need to know where to start or whom to ask?
  • Are you scared, embarrassed, or ashamed?
  • Are they not the same person when they are using?
  • Does their using affect their ability to show up and/or perform at work? At school?
  • Does it affect them or their family financially?
  • Is it making them physically ill?
  • Has it negatively impacted any of their personal relationships?

You have come to the right place!Sign that reads

Start by calling our Family Navigator (FN) at The Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Council (ADAC) of Orange County at 845-294-9000 or the Orange County Department of Mental Health (OCDMH) at 845-291-2600: The FN is available to help those seeking treatment and/or families who don’t know where to start, what questions to ask, or how to help their loved one 

Chemical Dependency circle information and referral, prevention, recovery and support, treatment

Substance Abuse Resources

Information & Referral: 

Referral Services

Orange County‘ Plan

24/7 Hotlines:   


  • NYS OASAS Licensed Prevention Providers
    • The Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Council of Orange County
      (ADAC)- (845) 294-9000
    • Catholic Charities of Orange and Sullivan County
      (845) 294-7365
    • Warwick Community Center
      (845) 986-6422


Overview of Substance Abuse Treatment

The Suspect an Overdose Campaign

Resources to Access Treatment

Resources to Access Treatment


“Our mission is to demonstrate the power and promise of recovery from addictions and its value to individuals, families and communities throughout New York State and the nation. We actively seek to advance public policies and practices that promote and support recovery.” FRIENDS OF RECOVERY New York