- Advancing Youth Development (AYD) - A growing youth development movement representing a powerful shift away from a focus on youth as problems and deficits, toward a view of young people as resources with strengths and contributions to make. This training will allow youth workers to obtain skills to match the critical challenges of youth development.
- Dream it, Plan it, Make it Happen! - Ages 18 to 24: The time is now to take the next steps to build a successful future. Landing the job you want and enjoy takes preparation and planning. Check out the information and resources attached on this Department of Labor website to help you be a winner in the workplace and life!
- Early Intervention - Young children learn and develop differently. Some children will need extra help. Early Intervention is a voluntary family training program. We will help you to identify the best way to stimulate your child’s development.
- iCivics (formerly Our Courts) - Web-based education project designed to teach students civics and inspire them to be active participants in our democracy. Vision of Justice Sandra Day O'Connor, who is concerned that students are not getting the information and tools they need for civic participation.
- Job Corps (Ages 16 to 24) - free education and training program that helps young people learn a career, earn a high school diploma or GED, and find and keep a good job. For eligible young people at least 16 years of age that qualify as low income, Job Corps provides the all-around skills needed to succeed in a career and in life.
- Library Listing (PDF)
- Mandated Reporter Training (PDF) - Available online for Social Services staff, Law Enforcement, Child Day Care Providers, Medical Personnel and Education Staff (Certified by the NYS Education Department)
- OCFS Youth Portfolio (PDF) - OCFS has a valuable resource on its website, the OCFS Youth Portfolio and the Facilitator’s Guide to the NYSOCFS Youth Portfolio. Young people need to start preparing for their work future today. The NYSOCFS is the perfect vehicle to get started. In addition to its practical use as a tool to find a job, the NYSOCFS Portfolio encourages young people to include work in their plans, “marry” education and employment, and think ahead-realistically
- Preschool Special Education - Preschool special education provides specially planned individual or group instructional services or programs for eligible children, from ages 3 to 5 years, who have a disability that affects their learning.
- School Listing (PDF)
- U.S. Government’s Official Gateway - Grants and Funding Opportunities. Also serves as the primary line of communication between the Federal government and units of state, county, and local governments, as well as, to a large extent, the public-at-large. Some functions include applying for and check Social Security Benefits online, including those of minors, check Child and Adult Immigration case status, find free or low-cost healthcare, and apply for a United States Passport.