Learn how to be emotionally, mentally, and physically healthy:
- Act Youth Network - Take Control - Young people from all over New York State who are working to improve the health and wellness of themselves and the communities they live in.
- Asset Development - Search Institute’s identified 40 Developmental Assets. Learn how to build on personal qualities and experiences.
- Faith Based Resource Directory - for individuals seeking information on faith-based services and ministries. Contains a listing of faith-based communities and organizations across New York State. The Resource Directory is arranged by Region, Ministries, Services and Denominations. An alphabetical listing of faith-based communities and organizations in the region, with contact information, is listed at the beginning of each section.
- Orange County Department of Parks and Recreation - The facilities in the County Park System include; two golf courses, senior center, dog park, arboretum, group and family picnic sites, reception and visitor centers, camping sites, multi-purpose trails, Heritage Trail, multi-purpose sports fields, softball fields, baseball field, playgrounds, equestrian area, observation tower, tennis courts, ponds, waterfront areas, open space, skating rink, snow tubing park, cross county ski trails and more.
- Respect Love, Love Respect - geared toward teens and young people age 16 - 24, provides information and resources on dating abuse and healthy relationships; users can learn how to get help, help a friend, and get involved in their community.
- STOP DWI -The Orange County STOP DWI Program’s goal is to increase public awareness to STOP DWI. Stopping DWI will eliminate the senseless deaths of 48 people every day in the United States.
- Teen Gambling (PDF) - When Does Playing Stop Being Fun? An estimated 300,000 NY adolescents currently have or are at risk of gambling problems. Attached is a poster designed for teens by Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Council.
- Text 4 Teens (PDF) - a confidential Text line for teens that are in need of any Information and referrals