- Environmental Education Camp (ages 12 to 17) - The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation offers week-long environmental educational camps for seven weeks each summer for youth ages 12 to 17. The main focus of these camps is environmental education; campers spend their week immersed in the natural environment. Camps are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- iCivics (formerly Our Courts) - Web-based education project designed to teach students civics and inspire them to be active participants in our democracy. Vision of Justice Sandra Day O'Connor, who is concerned that students are not getting the information and tools they need for civic participation.
- Internship Opportunities at the Orange County Youth Bureau (PDF) - Learn about the great experiences available through interning at the Orange County Youth Bureau!
- Job Corps (Ages 16 to 24) - A no-cost education and career technical training program administered by the U.S Department of Labor that helps young people ages 16 through 24 improve the quality of their lives through career technical and academic training. Teaches eligible young people the skills they need to become employable and independent and placing them in meaningful jobs or further education.
- Library Listing (PDF)
- Library Spot - Homework help for Kindergarten through 12th grade; online libraries, reference desk with maps, quotes, tons of information on many topics like music, government, people, and more.
- School Listing (PDF)