NYS Continuing Education Trainings & Materials
- September 27, 2018 - Drawing from an Adverse Childhood Perspective (ACE) , participants will understand how sexual abuse impacts the various facets of an individual’s functioning, including physical emotional, and behavioral, throughout the lifespan.
- September 25, 2018 - Behavioral Health Services with Diverse Populations: A Model from Deaf Mental Health
- August 1, 2018 - Vicarious Trauma: To Protect and Serve Those Who Protect
- June 28, 2018 - Working in the Vortex:Assessing and Engaging Families & Couples Impacted by Trauma
- May 10, 2018 - ADHD: Non-medication Treatment and Skills for Children and Teens
- April 24, 2018 - The Impact of Social Isolation and Loneliness in Later Life. - Misty Boldt, LMSW
- April 9, 2018- Narcissism, Shame, and Intimacy Disorders:
Effective Strategies for Dealing with the Sexually Self– Absorbed and Healing the Fractured Trust in Relationships. -Wendy Behary, LCSW, & Liz Lacy, LCSW
- March 23, 2018 - Understanding Behavior Through the Lens of
Trauma Informed Care for Children and Adults with Developmental Disabilities
- March 16, 2018- Children Born Opiate Addicted: Opioid abuse and addiction has become an epidemic in the US and the number of babies suffering opiate-related addictions and symptoms of opiate withdrawal has tripled in the past decade.
- February 2, 2018 (Snowdate February 9, 2018)- EMDR: A Primer. Treatment for Trauma, Anxiety and Depression with Debbie Hutchinson LCSW-R, CASAC, Certified Therapist in EMDR
Continuing Education Trainings and training materials are for New York State Social Workers, Licensed Mental Health Counselors, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists.