Welcome to WELCOME Orange!
WELCOME Orange stands for:
- Working to
- Leadership and
- Multi-disciplinary Service Providers
- Enhancing healthy living in Orange County
WELCOME Orange is a collaboration of agencies and organizations whose doors are always open to welcome members of the community. Each agency and organization provides a welcoming environment for the people they support. This initiative provides the opportunity for a seamless experience in engaging with the agencies and organizations throughout the system. This collaboration provides the opportunity for participating agencies to partner in identifying common goals and best practices, as well as in speaking with one voice. As a result, the people that come to these agencies for assistance have improved access in a welcoming environment, resulting in better outcomes.
WELCOME Orange will encourage leadership and collaboration of multidisciplinary partners to enhance healthy living in Orange County.
WELCOME Orange is committed to providing a hopeful, welcoming, person-centered approach to meet individuals’ needs by collaborating and connecting people to resources for healthy living that lead to achieving their desired goals.
Each member agency agrees to the Vision and Mission of WELCOME Orange and makes the following commitment:
- A representative of the agency will join the WELCOME Orange Steering Committee and/or Change Agents Sub-Committee.
- Every member of the agency staff must be available to take a call from a fellow agency with the common goal of problem solving in order to connect persons to services.
- Each agency agrees to use the resources and tools available through WELCOME Orange.
Additional information about WELCOME Orange can be obtained from Regina LaCatena.