Due to COVID-19 concerns, the County Clerk’s Office has announced reduced services, effective Monday, March 16th.
• Orange County Residents Only
• Licenses and Registrations that expire in less than 4 weeks
• No Permit testing EXCEPT CDL
• No EDL or Real ID
• Orange County Dealers Only
*****Free online public search access through IQS*****
Recording Land Records:
• E-Recording is strongly encouraged through one of our e-recording partners
• Receiving Window will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. with a three-transaction limit.
• Mail-in motions and requests for copies
• Court Papers Window will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Pistols: Mail-in only, no walk-ins
Passports: No services