The Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Council of Orange County has been a front-runner in training hundreds of CASACs and Prevention Professionals in the Mid-Hudson region for over 20 years. We offer an extremely comprehensive program catering to individual students’ needs. Our reputation speaks for itself!
- Full 350 hour CASAC education training
- OASAS-approved curriculum
- 10 month program
- Professional assistance with an individualized approach
- On-going consultations for all students
- Convenient evening and weekend classes!
- CASAC re-credentialing hours throughout the program