Where do I review other assessments in my town?

A copy of your town’s Assessment Roll can be viewed at your town assessor’s office. In addition, we also have a personal computer with Image Mate loaded on it for public use at our office in Goshen where real property data may be viewed. This information is also available through the Parcel page on our website.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I speak with to see if my taxes are current or to get amounts due on taxes that are late?
2. Who should I speak with if I have a problem with my assessment?
3. How and where can I file a new or corrected deed and what is the cost?
4. Where do I review other assessments in my town?
5. What tax sale information may I get from your office?
6. How do I order a tax map?
7. How can I get additional information using the Freedom of Information Law (FOIL)?
8. How do I change the address used for my tax bills?
9. Where do I find information about a property/parcel?