How do I get my bail money returned?

In order for bail to be returned, the case must be disposed. If the case is disposed, the County Court will file a Cash Bail form with the County Clerk’s office. A certified copy of the Cash Bail form can be obtained from the Clerk’s office for a fee of $5. The certified Cash Bail will then need to be presented to the Finance Department for processing. In order to see if a Cash Bail form has been filed, you can visit our online search or call 845-291-3286.

Show All Answers

1. How do I process a payment into court?
2. How do I obtain an Entry Date for Orders?
3. How do I file an answer to a summons / complaint?
4. There is a judgment on my credit report, what do I do?
5. When I am scheduled to appear in Court?
6. Who is the Judge assigned to my case?
7. How do I get my bail money returned?
8. How do I obtain a Certificate of Residency?