What form do I use?

All minors, first time applicants, adults with very old passports (more than five years expired) or issued before their 16th birthday must appear and fill out DS-11 (PDF). For further questions, contact us at 845-291-2698 or email us at ccinfo@orangecountygov.com

Show All Answers

1. What form do I use?
2. What must I provide with my application?
3. How much does it cost and how do I make out my checks?
4. What if I need it sooner than six weeks?
5. What if I want to check the status of my application?
6. Where can I get my pictures taken?
7. Will the documents (old Passport, naturalization or birth certificate) I submitted with my application be returned to me?
8. When will my passport expire?
9. Where can I get a money order?
10. How do I get my birth certificate?
11. How can I renew my passport?
12. Who should I call if I need more information?
13. What is a Passport Card?